Don’t worry! We’re still caring for injured wildlife!
While our hospital is temporarily under repair, our staff and volunteers continue to rescue and rehabilitate wildlife in distress with a strong network of partners.
If you or anyone you know encounters injured wildlife please contact our Wildlife Helpline at 604-526-7275 or email in at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This structure breaks down as follows:
• Helpline operations have expanded to address the many calls coming in and to work together with a variety of other organizations to provide the care and treatment needed.
• Volunteer teams transfer animals brought to our Centre to other partnering rehabilitation organizations.
• Burnaby SPCA has generously dedicated a room in their shelter for our staff to take in, examine and stabilize animals before transporting to a partnering rehabilitation centre.
• Critter Care Wildlife Society is accepting all mammals and their volunteers are working with our volunteers to transport out to Langley.
• We are providing Wildlife Rescue hospital staff to Elizabeth’s Wildlife Centre in Abbotsford, which is accepting songbirds and waterfowl from our program on a regular basis.
If you’re interested in donating to the hospital restoration please click here.
To keep up-to-date on the state of the hospital, please sign up to our newsletter at the bottom of the page.